Community Litter Grants close 29th August
Help rid your neighbourhood of the scourge of litter
A reminder that our Community Litter Grants Program closes for registrations in one week!
Groups and organisations have until next Friday, 29th August to register for the grants.
Registered groups will carry out the Local Litter Check, the first part of scoping out a project to reduce litter locally. Not every participant needs to go on to apply for the full grant, but all who carry out the Local Litter Check will receive $300 reimbursement for their efforts.
You can find out more about the Local Litter Check, the application process and the grants in the Community Litter Grants Handbook, with instructions and tips for:
- Assessing litter in your area
- Understanding littering behaviour psychology
- Doing a Local Litter Check
- Applying for the grant for your project
- Suggestions for litter-reduction projects
- Templates and procedures for carrying out your project
We're here to help and answer all your questions, so please get in touch on 02 8594 4099 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project is a NSW EPA Waste Less, Recycle More initiative funded by the waste levy.